Confussion! do not disturb!

Confussion has plagued me all through my life
When I am asked what is wrong? I am to scared to say
I don't fucking know! Now please go away....
It's not that I'm ungrateful, for the show of concern
It's just the intruesion... 

From moment to moment, my mind changes course
So unless you keep up, please stop and think...
If you want my life story, let's share a meal and a drink
Otherwise your caring seem shallow and weak
It can all feel so empty...

Meeting new people is becoming hard for me...
I can't help but think... WHat does this fucker need?
I am used up and empty, it's just how I feel,
It won't last forever... but I need something real.
Depression has touched me...

And I am not afraid... on the coldest and darkest of days
I cry and I grieve knowing this feeling will pass,
But I can't help but think its a challenging task
Being strong when I'm weak is easy to do, it's when strong
acts all weak , that I need to...

go in my tunnel, I hide far away...
When I'm ready to draw again, I know things are ok.
My mind is unbalanced but then whose here is not?
WE all have our battles, we all have our rot
FEAR NOT for confusion...

Ain't such a bad thing, it keeps you searching, for magical things!
WHen your dark is so dark then your light will shine through...
So brilliantly bright, you may not even know what to do,
Just follow your instincts and listen to your gut!
It will all get better!

It has to! it MUST ;) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A darkness creeping

Disconnect and get connected

Too much noise!