Ode to ARGH!

Something for nothing? Is that what you ask?
OH YES... I'm sure it would be easier, if I completed your task.

You have no ideas! I'm sorry for your luck! 
Why must it fall to others, when you simply, don't give a ....

How can I tell you the answer you seek
When the question is random, unclear and unique.

I can't make you happy, don't expect this from me.
do yourself a favour and go work on your Qi

I don't understand, they scream over the reply
Fraustrated I see red as I ponder, how to comply...

With a calmness and ease, I draw a deep breath...
Counting to 10, with steady, even, strength 

"calm down my sweet darlings, it's going to be ok
Simply clean out your ears and hear what I say!"

When it all get too much and you can't stand the heat,
Remember, we are all just kids, precious and unique! 


Trapped in my anger, I cannot create
I muct free my mind of this negative phase

The emotions I feels, can't relate
Look at this picture... Simply harsh lines of fake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A darkness creeping

Disconnect and get connected

Too much noise!