OUCH it hurts!

There was a day a while ago,
I took out the key that unlocks my heart,
instead of support, I felt I received
Harsh judgement, cruelness and laughter...

It shock my soul and tore me up
like nothing I could ever imagine
My world was turned, upside down
A part of me, the stronger part, crumbled to the ground.

When I reached out for help
There was non around to be found...
I looked everywhere I could think
The feelings were dark and heavy, it all just made me sink.

I visited the great depths of the oceans
and felt the heat of a fiery hell
a rare few glimpses of perfection
A roller coaster through my life of everlasting infection

When your faith is strong
you have nothing to fear
but you must walk your path in life
Don't let anyone distract you, kids, husband or wife..

We all must find out own 2 feet
Of that I'm 100% certain!
For finding yourself makes everything else
So much easier for others to flourish and thrive...

Don't hide away, there's room to stay
bring your true self to sit at my table
I can't take the crap, I'm glad I said that!
Because it's the crap that is holding everyone of us back.

People may say, HEY!
You changed your tune?
Where is this all coming from?
Until this day, I was very afraid, but I no longer feel fear is an option!
Take each breath and every moment
and cherish it with great devotion
Have the courage, be true to yourself
and follow your inner desires

Walking around feeling free
is the choice that you seek?
It takes hard work and dedication
We all can do it when we try!

Spread your wings
fly and
be free....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A darkness creeping

Disconnect and get connected

Too much noise!