Disconnect and get connected

I edit so much of what I am thinking
afraid of the judgement my true thoughts will receive
I am starting to learn that I am not alone
There are many more out there, just like me

Tired and lonely because things aren't really right
feeling a huge obligation to fake it all the time
A true conversation or a pleasant exchange
I really struggle to watch people rushing around

No time for nothing, no time for a chat
Unless you are in trouble, they will then have your back
I can't help but consider the difference it would make
if people made time, before its too late

To take a moment and stop to contemplate
Their valuable time isn't being used wisely
Instead its all about money and social climbing
Where is your kindness? compassion and love?

These people are all good and its not their fault
The filthy rich companies are controlling so much stuff
The governments are failing but trying their best
Everyone ones complain about this horrible mess

For those who are sensitive, can feel your great stress
it oozes out like, toxic destruction and waste
I can't quite believe, in my generation
there were no mobile phones or this screen sensation

So why are we buying all this crap for our kids?
We weren't raised like that? Are we responsible for this mess?
The TV generation , did it go out of control?
Wasn't too much TV just bad for us all?

Turn your devices off right now... for one day of peace
Leave the iCloud... Let your self be in the moment
say hi to your neighbours and discover new friends
This is all I have, to give today. Peace out dear readers!


The tree of life just came to me
the thought of nature balancing
We need to care more about nothing else
then kind tender love will show us light

this piece is made from the bits on the beach.
added to sparkle with the suns natural rays
Catching the light and protect from the dark
You, we and I, we can all do it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A darkness creeping

Too much noise!