Standing alone

I don't like group mentality...
I think it's really mean.
To stick together, like a pack.
And agree with everything seen.

If you have a different opinion,
better to bottle it up real tight!
and don't become a minion!
To scared of provoking a fight.

Even groups of goodness
tell me how they help?
It's still the same situation!
for a single to approach.

Be brave to stand and walk alone.
It's good to hear your beat
Keep up with fashion and trends
and that will be your end.

Take the time to listen
and time all on your own.
Don't be scared of what might happen
It's time to seize your power!

Search within before you begin
and then yee shall not waive
into the mist of darkness
in the Bleakest winters day.

Freedom and light await those
how are willing to do the right thing
But sometimes you need to go deeper within
to understand what the outside is doing.

There are lots of little triggers 
planted around like explosive mines
the only way to deactivate 
is to handle them one at a time

You may need to step away from,what you once knew
clearing the cob webs from your mind
Once you do that pressure won't be in you
And you'll be free to continue un harmed



The ant's in my head!
Can fill me with dread
but how pretty they look in my art
They have changed my perspective

and now I'm invested
to see this thing through till the end.

Thank you for reading!
Come back for another post soon :) 

Arana Kennedy
info@aranaART.com
instagram @AranaART
FB AranaART

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A darkness creeping

Disconnect and get connected

Too much noise!