Reach seek within

Endangered is the mind of free thought
As only few venture there one by one
It's a hell of a process causing your body to fight
Anxiety, stress and or depression are igniting a radical change

Our bodies are shutting down
revolting against a system they can't live in
Some minds have let us down 
but others seek truth and redemption

Could they consider that Earth is our hell
and we are all put here to evolve 
Those who are ready, will pass into heaven
For others are dammed on earth in their own personal shell

My thoughts are a bit random
All over the place, to much in on my mind
I quietly seek a restful break 
A secret moment where I switch it all off...

I need my art, I need to create 
a drawing or craft to distract me
but I can only do that with a clear focused mind
Achieving that only takes rest and good nourishment.



An image I made a long time ago
when I thought about life as a human
The one you see here is recent but clear
I like it, it reduces my fear

Turn into your mind and hear it's chimes
for we all have a different core purpose
we are all individual and need such attention
Relax everything works out in the end

Using ink to bring life to a common design
but embracing my perspective of nature
the importance is there and we need to care
Starting right deep down in your heart. 

x

Thank you for reading 

interested in checking out my instagram account?
I was drawing long before I wrote :)

@AranaART

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A darkness creeping

Disconnect and get connected

Too much noise!