Monday dreads...

It's back to the first day of my work week...
How to manage, will I keep
My head right now is all a clutter,
As I start my weekly fluster!

OMG.. how will I manage?
Just breath in deep and hear my voice..
It's all OK you have a choice.
You can take it lying down, you can walk and around and frown.

Remember you must trust your heart,
That really is the best place to stay.
Talk yourself up and off that ground!
No body is looking down... Go outside and see the sky.

Contemplate some reasons why,
the world is great and you are in it,
what you personal magic dream?
Hold on tightly and you will guide free.

Melt away that snow and ice,
Only once, it's not needed twice
Dig down deep, for the true things you seek
and you will always find your way.


Thing are brighter everyday!
I sure that they will stay that way.
This day is blessed, I'll be just fine
Working hard but making time :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A darkness creeping

Disconnect and get connected

Too much noise!