Beware the sea monster

My heart is soaring across the ocean
To lands that seem so far away
My mind is alive as I try to survive
all the distance and oceans between us

I feel so far away on this warm humid day
As I go for a swim in the sea
I look out over the sand and from where I stand
I see shark net repairs all around!

My worries dissolve into somewhere away
WHAT"S THAT??? SOMETHING JUST BIT ME!
I joke you not! claws grabbed my foot
and attempted to drag me down under

As I spring into life I feel foolish in spite!
Of the fact that a sea monster just bit me
Anyone else in my bare feet would certainly SHRIEK!
Crying for someone to help them

As I gather myself and still my rushed beat
I quietly smile to myself!
There's nothing to fear, no need for tears
Just be safe and beware where you swim!


Out there in the ocean
is where I once swam
now I sit here and sketch
what I see

This image isn't clear
or very near
but its working out
and I like the direction 



Come back soon 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A darkness creeping

Disconnect and get connected

Too much noise!