Everything is turning to dust

Right now I feel like I just can't trust
that everything I touch will just turn into dust.
I've taken a hit by some body mean
and the universe sent them back, asking for sympathy!

The hardest thing about being rejected
Is when the person who did it, is eaten with guilt
after planting a knife in you they suddenly feel
they'd like to apologise but it's not sincere 

I feel like the blood in my body was drained
I am running on empty and its hard to re strain
I'm trying to resist those dark clouds looming
so I reach out and get twice as chirpy

This comes across wrong, I feel like a fraud
Pretending to be happy after being thrown over board
I have 2 feet and I know I'll pull through
but sometimes a hug is a magical cure

We all have our battles and need to fight
but we also need some compassion in our lives
People who listen and can see through a lie
Building you up when you just need to cry

Stop pretending its alright! It's not going away
This is how I was programmed, I won't complain
I may feel great misery, that much is true
I also see rainbows and beautiful skies of blue

The happy inside me just wants to come out
But judgement and rudeness makes it all come undone
I'm making good progress, of that I am sure
They cannot see it, that I must ignore...

Black and white images, dance through my brain...
My fears and concerns, slowly draining away
art helps get me centred, it makes me feel good.
I can't explain more right now!
Everything will be good :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A darkness creeping

Disconnect and get connected

Too much noise!