Messy mind... feeling fuzzy

On a fine sunny day,
I'd finally had enough!
I was sick to death of my job
and all the political stuff!
So I held my head up high
and took a leap of faith
determined to make a difference
welcoming great change
I knew it wouldn't be easy
The challenges were GREAT
what choice did I have?
I was heading towards a miserable fate!
I shut everyone out
and their systems and opinions
I decided not only to rewrite myself
also putting my attention to my surroundings
What if I could change myself
and others I can bring to the light?
Everyday, they complain
and its not all in vain
Now I feel armed with knowledge
and practicality
Life has taught me we all seek that light
especially those in deep darkness
We've been doing it all wrong
helping those who already know
how delightful human nature really is
Should we turn our attention
to those who WON'T listen
and shower them with love kindness and devotion?
Then maybe one day
your kindness will say, come to the light
and they follow... 
I know I sound fuzzy
My mind is running
here there and all over the place
That's OK,
the feelings won't stay
perhaps tomorrow
I won't feel so close to the madness  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A darkness creeping

Disconnect and get connected

Too much noise!