Deathly dawn

Deathly dawn awoke me today,
A feeling of dread filled my brain
I cried and cried and cried some more,
not really knowing why suddenly
When I'm feeling so good, badness descends!
Dark images and thoughts plague my mind
Like the devil whispering in my ear 'you're not fine!'
I fight those demons. Without a thought
but real life gets me, did I not learn what I was taught?

Why must my head keep spinning around...
One minuet happy, the next so very down!
It's hard to reach out, when I'm feeling so attacked
I don't know who to trust, or who's got my back.
My insides are emotion... raw, rare reactions.
I can't shut them out as they are part of who I am
So to those who think I should change my ways?
Who are you to judge, please go away...

We haven't the time to know all the truths
Not all of us can see what is really there
I must help those who hate me so much
I mustn't give in to their greed and their lust
I won't let them hurt me, I mustn't I won't!
Coz the lessons they will learn are far more tough
There's further to fall, when you put yourself so high...
At the end of the day, this is all about me!
I won't them them take the kindness I see.

There is love and hope, where ever I go
I see through to souls and get the feeling I know
It's tough walking around plagued with emotion
Reacting with force and pure emotion.
There's something I've learnt over all this time
Understanding your demons is what its about.
Demons are reminders of what there once was
No need to surrender your inner most soul

We all have this magic deep within, can you listen?
Can you hear it, I'm determined to win!
I shall keep on walking and spreading my light
To hell with those shadows and forces of hate
It's the rot of this world but it's not our fate.
The human conditions grows only with love
Share it and give it to the sad and the gruff
Don't waste your moments drinking champagne on ice!
Life is still out there waiting for your might   




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A darkness creeping

Disconnect and get connected

Too much noise!