sea of green

When you immerse yourself in colours
they all become one
you can't see the differences
a whole new world of fun

I never wanted "no boarders"
that concept terrified me
would all our beautiful cultures all get lost
in a business sea of money!

Everywhere I look 
I see concepts over taken
driven by a business power
not a conscious awakening

What's the point in making change
if that change brings nothing new?
We must start to consider the greater good
A vast collective view

The world is made up of so many people
we need to re think our game!
Do you have enough already?
Or are you chasing a money dream?

It's hard for those with basic intentions
to survive on what they need
all these money grabbers around
its difficult to breath

Living away from a city
has been an adjustment for me
lifestyle change and slowing down
is something I desperately need

But its not just me,
I look around and see peoples worth
why on earth don't they live in peace
instead of constant ....

Many of us are trying hard
to find a better way
but these monstrous speed demons
are getting in our way

It's not a race, we must slow down
and listen to the thinkers!
They have thought and got the answers
not this business lot!

Governments are crumbling
people are loosing faith
the systems failing everyone
wasting time fighting faith

The dreamers and the thinkers
are really needed now!
I cry out in the darkness
and await to hear your howl...


The eye's are seeing
the brain is thinking
can we save our earth?
Of course we can
it may take some time, but I believe in man x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A darkness creeping

Disconnect and get connected

Too much noise!