Too much noise!

Right now my heart is yearning for a quieter time of day
The constant source of noise, feels like it's blocking my child
Random thoughts expressed out loud are filling up my head
I can't quite get a clear line in with all that's being said

A useless bunch of information is taking over my mind
I feel less focused and my concentration is not wandering in Divine
I suddenly feel imprisoned in a crowded mind of thought
The feeling roaring up inside are starting to effect my work

Where must I go, what must I seek to keep myself in check
I'm exhausted keeping up with me, my mind is starting to choke
A bulky kind of misleading pattern has entered in my mind
My inner calm is screaming now as I toil away in the deadly hours

Persistence and a driving ray is trying to find my way
I'm surrounded in the darkness of whatever came was thrown my way
Sinking quickly in the sand of shame and total dis array
Did i miss my foot stepping into a pile of crap?

I feel like those around me, are waiting to attack
to tie me up and drain my head of any freeing thought
Undiscovered territory is where I'm walking now
Lost in a place of deep repair I pray for healing hours

I've been unsettled I've had a shock and everything is new
The daunting task that lays ahead is not what I am fearing
It's wondering if I'm mislead by interaction of feelings
I feel like something is about to happen but right now its all unclear

I must find that walking track, that one I call my path
it's all a new discovery and I'm not sure how to attack
But moving forward in positive motion is my one true focus now
The up's and down's are everywhere, I must not ever let in that frown.


Breakin free of troubled circles
round and round we go
but stopping and just breathing
is the way to go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A darkness creeping

Disconnect and get connected