2018 is going to be great!

My path was for me to create
that wasn't made clear to me
wandering around in a long lost past
when I should have been more focused on me

Someone told me that Buddha says
you must put your whole self first
unaware of all the discontent 
had been brewing inside my head

Space and time was my friend
isolation made me stronger
Forgetting the cares and worries of others
made me hear my quiet tears sing!

All the guidance I ran to seek was deep inside of me
Listening to my tears... things started to become clear
I'd been putting the star of my now show
in a backseat behind closed doors

It's a strange feeling with new people I meet
they recharge and make me feel new
but is it them or just my perspective
that has shifted because of intentional spew

The worst place you will feel lost is in your mind 
the abyss of unexplored chartered domain
others will tell you to keep up the fight
but I would advise you to restrain

A fight isn't necessary it creates so much more fuss
when all you need do is just sit in your dust
to feel so connected with things all around
and discovering places you thought where unfounded

They all exist and your future becomes clear
when you discover the power they tell you to fear
Nothing consumes us more than our own minds
Dance in the shadows and drink your fine wine

The world is so full of abundance and hope
don't let them crush your inner most heart
It's all in the timing and you must be prepared
Otherwise you may find yourself living in dis spare 

Fear not! you are brave and you can't be wrong
Just follow your heart and your head will stay strong
Enough of these words I need action today
A clear path awaits me, find yours~! its your day x


2018 is THe international year of the REEF

Protect! use less and be mindful about what you really need.
No more plastic for our seas

reduce, reuse and recycle 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A darkness creeping

Disconnect and get connected

Too much noise!