Stars are forming

It's starts of like a simple thought
that grows in the imagination
The first steps feel impossible
That's a mere illusion in ones mind

Walking forward with intent
The the rain falls from the sky
it's journey will not end right there
and neither should it be

Given the vast void we float in
As we struggle to break free
Tortured minds imprisoned souls
Clawing at the edge of reality

I fine walk down a line
the balance is hard to keep
one wrong step and you will find
you are running on water without feet

How to express when words are silent
Is there are great vat of vastness
Just bubbling below the surface?
Afraid to step, talk or breathe

The truth resides within us all
There's nothing to be afraid to face
The comfort when you breathe out with
another heart breaking moment

The time that's past is only that
its what you carry today
Sometimes just a change of action
dramatically alters everything...


As I gather all my courage
as I prepare to dance
I wonder how I will move
Each moment lasts an hour...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A darkness creeping

Disconnect and get connected

Too much noise!