A tranquil moment

A quiet moment of peaceful thought
as I hear a distant bird
so far way from the business
I feel so amazingly free

It's hard to think with so much noise
and drama everywhere
Heightened sensor observing the rush
It's great for some, but not for me

I let my mind wander through a land
where magic blesses all
It's a land of adventure and great seeking
The master game of all

No sense of time but pure focus
on tasks at hand we do
adventures and crusades of kindness
Shower down on vast meadows like dew

Sometimes I wish that they could see
The shimmering shadows of light
Trying to grasp their attention
But the others just keep walking through

Mountains reaching up to the skies
While birds fly across the view
Oh how I wish they all could see it
Magical pure and true.


Right now I'm drawn to the blues and greens
a tribute to mother nature
always offering sanctuary to 
a distressed heart and mind

An angel floating
an ancient tree growing
any which way I choose
could appear..

Right now I am following instinct 
and allowing this being to appear....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A darkness creeping

Disconnect and get connected

Too much noise!