free from the outside, focus within

Waking with a heavy heart 
can be a daily occurrence 
Opening my eyes, I want to cry
The confusion is overwhelming 

This morning I arose and told myself
not to cry be happy
It's a glorious day to be alive
I made myself go out for a walk

I picked up my trash bag and walked out of my door
my shoulders back, my head held high
and every step I took there after
Things felt like less of a disaster

But magic started to fill me
as the warm sun heated my body
I looked up at the beautiful sky
everything just seemed to glisten

A simple form of therapy
getting out and feeling natures chemistry
take the time to look around
it's in abundance for all to give

Raise your eye's from the ground
don't be afraid to walk strong and proud
No one can take your special magic
It's yours to give freely its un tapped energy

Our minds are stronger than we think
the magic is out there for us to seek
focus on your energy within
and make your life a passionate win


It's the smallest details that really count
focus on them and I have no doubt
a picture will form before your eyes
the connections you see will bring warmth and surprise

Step by step its the little parts
that form the pieces within out heart
as we work to open up
these piece will became a master piece of art


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A darkness creeping

Disconnect and get connected

Too much noise!