From hurt to light

I feel broken inside and the pain won't stop
There's no secret command or trick that will work
All I can do is try to escape from the pain
but I'm running out of ideas, I feel I am to blame

Blame me for what? I really don't know
I am numbing a pain but I don't know its location
I'm frustrated inside and I can't stop the emotions
I can't pretend that its all going fine

All I can do is just stick to my plan
Hold on for dear life while I can still grip
How long must I wait till I get my next break
The one where I feel happy and I can relate

Alone in the dark, its so hard to describe 
I feel all around me, hoping for some light
A light that will take me away from this place
OH! That light sounds scary, let me rephrase...

I'm not talking about the light from the sky
the one that comes to you when you take your last breath
As sad as I get, I can still face the day
I just want to say its not always easy to play

A wrong worded phrase or even a notion
can send me into stormy seas of emotion
It comes out of nowhere but lingers around
To many hits of those, I will fall to the ground

My mind is shaky because I am lacking sleep
But I have my art and my poems to seek
They take me away to another new place
A land full of hope, positivity and grace

It's beautiful here, the tree's are alive
worshipped and honoured a real value to life
The waters are sacred and protected from harm
Animals run free as there are no animal farms

This place is so peaceful, tranquil and calm
All of those things that we seek in our hearts
When I roam this great land its so easy to see
Heaven on earth is what we need to achieve

Right here, right now, we all need to stop
We need to consider what we are not
Our minds are not open but many are trying
It's a wonderful time to be living and seeing

That things are all possible on this planet called earth
we just need to love more and prove our own worth
I'm not taking money, or status as such
I'm talking about doing what's true in your heart

From this place I see my emotions, not as a weakness
But a sign of pure devotion, 
to something bigger that we all need to see
we can do so much more when we're all feeling free

Free from the invisible chains that we wear
the ones that sometimes push us down stairs
do we have choice? i think that's an illusion
when you rely too much on the outside confusion

Set yourself free to a place you can breath
follow your inner guiding system 
The time is now, so don't worry feel proud
Your light will bring brightness to others


I've never painted the world before
and here it is with a tree at the top!
I have mixed confusion where to go from here
but I think I'll just keep adding paint

I'm trying to break free of my own safety
but that takes hard work, focus and strength
Each day gets better, but I need to feel centred
otherwise it can all go horribly wrong

I have to say, this has become my trick
as you read can you feel the calming power?
I started this verse with anger and hurt
now it seems to have melted away...

:) 

Find your passion and work your magic
will all have specialness to give x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A darkness creeping

Disconnect and get connected

Too much noise!