Loneliness is not an illusion

Stepping out can be difficult
well it always is for all
but some of us feel invisible
If we are not there it makes no difference at all

But is this an illusion?
A trick on a fearful mind?
I believe there's a lot more to it
Did you really pay attention? last time they said "I'm fine"?

Put yourself in a position
one you find terrifying to you
then imagine those feelings in someone you love
Who is only trying to be true

Loneliness is not an illusion 
It comes from being alone
when something hurts, there's no where to turn
because we didn't follow the rules... 

I believe the world is ever changing
and not everyone fits into squares
Some people want something totally different
and its harder to get when its new

As perspectives and truths are uncovered
you can feel like a giant big ass
Alone in the darkness broken and bruised
Why does my boat only sail at half mast?

I've had such a gifted existence
putting what I thought right on a stool
I had my ideas how all the world ran
but no one around me could see it

That's why I feel so lonely,
its why I fell down in a hole
My life was a lie I was struggling to live
But I persisted and now I can, feel, love and breath

It's amazing when you connect more with nature
but sometimes you feel like a freak
swimming against the current
looks like an unsociable thing..

It's more about wanting to change things
And make a life that is great
When my passion is flowing, I am glowing
Try it, find yours and you'll see what I mean x




At night it's a dark scary alley
but in day light, it springs into life
Beautiful plant life and blue skies
A path of magical delight 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A darkness creeping

Disconnect and get connected

Too much noise!