burning passion


A walk along the waters edge
the sand between my toes
gental waves are lapping
as the fire ball rose

It's nice to wander peacefully
choosing the most quiet time to go out
walking on the beach front
I can hear so much natural sound

I like the calming quiet
it centers me with peace
I can make sense of the thoughts
that keep racing through my head

Why does it seem my mind is filled
with every case scenario?
Contemplating all the things
That could go wrong or go good

Prepared is how I like to feel
otherwise my emotions can run wild
Right now, I need the quiet
As I work so hard to chime

The art is always flowing clearly
When I feel at ease
But the effort to achieve that state
can cause great me great distress

Sitting here in the quiet
I wish I wanted to go out
But here I am content and happy
Exactly where I am


I want to find some interesting ways
to reuse rubbish from the beach
taking sand and rocks and coral
isn't what I seek

I want to use what I can find
there's so much floating in
but space and storage is an issue
it's hard to know where to begin

For now this collaboration
is working quiet a treat
It feels like there's one more person
a;lso chasing what I seek

SaveSave

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A darkness creeping

Disconnect and get connected

Too much noise!